CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Best friends knows best.

In my life, up to now, I've 13 ex boyfriends.

Out of the 13, I think my besties have met like 4 or 5 of them.

Their reactions towards my boyfriend, tells me many things. Most importantly, if the guy deserves having me as his girlfriend. And I can say through experience, they are always right!

Example one, Mr.B. Mr.B was a really handsome guy and I was totally head over heels when we first started off. He had this dashing look and very Caucasian look, even when he is a pure chinese. When I first introduced him to my best friends, they agreed that he was no doubt handsome but they felt he couldn't be trusted and was not worth my time. True enough, he cheated on me and broke up with me 3 days before my birthday!

Example two, Mr.S. Mr.S was my first so called serious boyfriend. When I introduced him to my friends, I saw the reaction on their faces, and I knew he was not the one. But as many girls would say, when you are in love nothing else matters but him. I woke up from that illusion after a tug of war of him not letting me go of six months. Phew! All the signs were shown to me through my besties but I ignored them and paid the price!

But.......it's all good! I've learn my lesson and my current bf is bestie approved! =)

When I first introduced Him to my besties. They all could get along with him and laugh together. What more can I say when my besties come up to me and say things like :

"He is a damn nice guy!"
"I can see that you have found the one!"
"He is really jeng!"


And the top thing, they have a nick name for him which he knows and doesn't mind, and we laugh about it together! Internal joke!

The verdict, my besties knows what's best for me
AND
Yes, He deserves Me. *wink*
AND
Je T'aime

Is your boyfriend OR crush, bestie approved??

Think about it. =)

0 Thoughts: