CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dreams.

I just woke up from a dream about half an hour ago. When I go to sleep at night, I rather like a dreamless sleep then a one with a dream. I do not know if it happen only to me or it's the same with every one's dreams, but mine is a full length dream that feels really really real.

When I mean real, it's like a HD definition real, it feels real and it sticks in my brain even after I wake up. I even wake up to aching arms and legs as if I was there in my dream, running and being attack. My dream goes like this :

I was on a ship with a lot of people, all of us on board had one thing in common, we were fugitives. Running away from some sort of crime we committed, our ship was sailing and sailing and one by one people began to 'die'...horrible death with lots of blood and gruesome death bodies. And I was always there to see those people die.

Then, the dream unfolds, and I was in an airport, my boat landed or something and I could not board a plane, I had to take a bus. Suddenly, I had powers, powers to push things, but not like super powers, it was like I can push a bus but maybe for a few meters of so. Then suddenly I was on the run with my maid and baby.

I had a 'husband' that was a giant that was looking for me and our baby. And I was keeping the baby away from him. He almost found us we were running and running from one place to another. Then he nearly found us but we hid in an apartment where there was another woman with a kid, we asked her to keep quiet and hid in a room and close all the curtains so that my husband will not be able to peek in through the windows. The funny thing was that my husband, the giant, did not bang down any buildings, just that with his every step the earth will shake.

After that...I think I woke up or I forgot...The ending is a blur, yet, so vivid and real. And my arms and legs are aching; it was like I really ran with my baby in my arms!

I know the dream sound really lame but if you were having that dream, you will know why I'm so disturb by it.

Do dreams bring any meanings in particular?
OR
Like people use to tell me, "You are just thinking too much!"
AND
Are your dreams as vivid, real and disturbing as mine?